Achieving our ambitious performance objectives takes more than excellent teaching skills and resources. It also takes careful planning, a strong focus on quality, first-class organisational skills and local leaders who can bring out the best in our people. And that’s why we want you on our team. As Assistant Manager, you will work with the Regional Manager to coordinate, support and continually improve the day-to-day performance of our regional team. This will include more than allocating resources and monitoring key performance indicators. You will help set objectives, motivate team members, promote good communication and ensure that all team members have the training to deliver high-quality results at all times.
What we’re looking for
- Educated to NVQ level 4 or equivalent
- Qualified Electrician, NVQ Level 3, recognised Apprenticeship or equivalent OR comparable Maintenance Engineer qualifications.
- GCSE English and Maths A-C, 9-4, NVQ level 2, O’ Level A-D or equivalent
- D32, D33 and/ or A1/TAQA or equivalent
- Proven line management/supervisory experience, preferably in the building services engineering industry or similar
- Good IT skills along with a driving licence and use of a car
- First-class communication, organisational and team skills
What’s in it for you?
At JTL, we believe that our success should be shared with the people who help us create it.
That’s why rewarding our employees properly for the contribution they make matters to us.
Our benefits include:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Full BUPA Health check
- Eye care discount
- My JTL Rewards staff discount scheme
- Generous corporate wear allowance
- Gym membership discount scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Free occupationally relevant training
- Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
JTL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all its employees to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
11th November 2018