Did you know that JTL works with over 3,500 businesses, supports more than 6,000 young people in four apprenticeships, and is the leading training provider to the building services engineering sector.
We are looking to recruit a Trainer to teach Functional Skills sessions to our apprentices, helping them to gain the qualifications they need to succeed in their work placements.
What we’re looking for
- A qualification that enables you to teach in a post 16 education or training environment
- Experience of teaching young people
- The flexibility to work across the curriculum as English, Maths and ICT to Level 2 will need to be delivered to our young people
- Someone with the scope and creativity to deliver the qualifications in an innovative way that incorporates practical methods of teaching alongside more traditional methods that will be required for the assessment.
- Experience of internal and external verifying bodies
- Knowledge of how to conduct assessments and moderation activity in line with National and Regional requirements
- Good communication skills are vital.
What’s in it for you?
At JTL, we believe that our success should be shared with the people who help us create it.
That’s why rewarding our employees properly for the contribution they make matters to us.
Our benefits include:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Full BUPA Health check
- Eye care discount
- My JTL Rewards staff discount scheme
- Generous corporate wear allowance
- Gym membership discount scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Free occupationally relevant training
- Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
JTL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all its employees to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
11th November 2018
Manchester and Merseyside