What we’re looking for
- Advanced Craft Certificate in Plumbing, Plumbing NVQ3 or equivalent
- Certificate in Education or equivalent teaching qualification
- Proven on-the-job experience
- Verifiable post-qualification plumbing experience in the mechanical services sector
- Good presentation and IT skills
- First-class communication, organisational and team skills
- Desirable skills include Assessor Qualifications (D32, D33 orA1), Internal Verifier Qualifications (D34 or V1) and recognised Health and Safety qualification (IOSH Managing Safely)
What’s in it for you?
At JTL, we believe that our success should be shared with the people who help us create it.
That’s why rewarding our employees properly for the contribution they make matters to us.
Our benefits include:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Full BUPA Health check
- Eye care discount
- My JTL Rewards staff discount scheme
- Generous corporate wear allowance
- Gym membership discount scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Free occupationally relevant training
- Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
JTL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all its employees to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
11th November 2018