What we’re looking for
- Advanced Craft Certificate in Plumbing (or equivalent)
- Verifiable relevant industry experience
- Current knowledge of industry working practices and techniques relevant in a building services engineering environment
- Knowledge or involvement in Government training schemes and National Vocational Qualifications would be an advantage
- A recognized Health and safety qualification, D32 and D33 or A1 Assessor qualifications and current ACS certificate (non-domestic) would also be useful
What’s in it for you?
At JTL, we believe that our success should be shared with the people who help us create it.
That’s why rewarding our employees properly for the contribution they make matters to us.
Our benefits include:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Full BUPA Health check
- Eye care discount
- My JTL Rewards staff discount scheme
- Generous corporate wear allowance
- Gym membership discount scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Free occupationally relevant training
- Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
JTL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all its employees to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
11th November 2018