At JTL, our dedicated Training Centres are recognised to be among the best of their kind. Along with talented training professionals, each centre offers outstanding facilities and technical resources designed to bring out the very best in our apprentices. Have you got what it takes to join us? You will provide full technical support to one of our training centres – from maintaining tools and equipment to encouraging safe working practices and taking responsibility for all aspects of Health and Safety. You will also provide practical support for the delivery of workshop sessions, using your technical and personal skills to support apprentices and safeguard their welfare.
What we’re looking for
- Vocationally qualified to minimum NVQ L2 – Electrical or Plumbing, GCSE maths and English (A-C) or equivalent
- HSE recognised First Aid at Work qualification
- Good communication and IT skills (especially worksheets and documents)
- Proven on-the-job experience in a similar environment
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Any experience of training delivery and the building services engineering sector would be useful
- Ideal qualifications would include IOSH Managing Safely and an Assessor Award qualification
What’s in it for you?
At JTL, we believe that our success should be shared with the people who help us create it.
That’s why rewarding our employees properly for the contribution they make matters to us.
Our benefits include:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Full BUPA Health check
- Eye care discount
- My JTL Rewards staff discount scheme
- Generous corporate wear allowance
- Gym membership discount scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Free occupationally relevant training
- Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
JTL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all its employees to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
11th November 2018
Orpington Training Centre